particular coil & spark plugs set reccommendation

unknwn

Since I'm working through a starting problem with a 'new-to-me' RX300 I've decided to do a global replacement of the coil packs and spark plugs.

I found NGK non-iridium plugs in the engine ( NGK 7092 BKR6EGP ) which prove to be a platinum-based mid-priced replacement, that are showing questionable characteristics at the insulator/plug body area.

So, taking chances with this sort of stuff while trying to diagnose the car seems like 'no future'.

Is there are particular brand of coils (not looking to break the bank, it'll just be a daily driver) that folks here are comfortable with? I wouldn't have a major problem spending a $150-$200 range on replacements w/premium plugs (Denso TT (?) ), but when $500 (or there-about's) is where I'm being steered to, I'm likely to balk with a car I've never even driven yet.

Please help with a recommendation if experience permits. 

I'm of the same mind about genuine Denso replacement parts, I've opted for the Denso camshaft position sensors, and crankshaft position sensor at the -much- higher cost vs. all the alternatives. Country of origin (U.S.A. and/or Japan - U.S. on the sensors from the packaging) has been a deciding factor. 

When I look up Denso coil products I am finding some somewhat unsettling C.O.A. indications. 

If you look up the product on the Amazon product page it is showing -China-.

When I observe the info available on RockAuto, I get to look at a 360 degree photo that shows a decal on the potted top of the coil that denotes 'Made in U.S.A.' . 

Can I trust that the Denso products -aren't- going to be provided through a 'China' manufactory ?

Or will I be hostage to 'where-ever it was cheapest' ?

Attachment came from the aforementioned RockAuto product page.

Denso 673-1301 at R.A.jpg