2023 ES350 lost display outside Temp after 2nd smart key

Bought car December 2022. Always asked Lexus outside temperature and blue window came up with all local information for weather. I just received my second smart key (finally). After the second key was programmed, the outside temperature no longer shows with all local information. Instead, Lexus tells me the temperature of the city I'm in but the screen remains blue and blank. Lexus explanation is that the 2023 cars do not show on the screen. When I informed them that it had until they programmed me a second smart key, the just kept saying my year car does not show that on display. As if I never saw it for the 10 months before they programmed a second smart key. I asked if perhaps a software update removed it or something they did to program that 2nd key did it but they refused to provide a reason......other than, that year stopped showing it on the display.  All I want is an explanation of what happened after they programmed that 2nd key.  Any incite is appreciated.

Thank you for the response.

Are you thinking programming of the key was done incorrectly, thus causing the issue? Do you know if they do anything with actual display software when programming the key? Do you know if the 2023 models no longer display the temperature but just tell you? 2 people at the dealership told me that. A sales person and the "tech" person in service. He claimed that he looked it up....and yet, I did have the information displayed prior to that 2nd key being programmed for the car.

Edited by Kbouter1948