Front Door Speakers not pushing much sound

Douglas3

I just purchased my 2017 Lexus IS200t and it has the basic stereo package.  I am upgrading the door speakers and noticed when I was taking out the drivers side door speaker that it has little volume coming out.  Most of the volume coming out of the speakers are from the dash speakers.  When I put in my new 6.5" speakers with the new bracket, barely any sound comes out.  Is there a resister that's causing less power to the front doors?  

Yes I did and I checked the fade as well.  All looks good.  I even went into the setting and pushed all the volume to the front left and then to the front right and there was no difference.  Still hardly any sound coming from the speaker.  

Same resistance on old and new speakers (Ω)? Is the speaker you take out a full tone or woofer type? Single membrane?

If amplifier is I easy to come to try to connect a front speaker to a rear amplifier terminal. If that give correct sound level on the new, amplifier is at fault.

• Thanks 1