Ls Or Sc

Unlisted

I was in the market for a 03 LS . Basically want the car for business. I have an RX for snow. I visited my local dealer on the North Shore of Long Island. They have a 2003 LS Premium Pkgw/ only 4k miles for about $47,500. The car is better then new. Easy. Not quite. They have a 2002 SC 430 in Blue w/ the black interior with about the same miles. Both are like brand new. The SC was about $1,000 less. Both fit my needs. I mostly drive alone or with a passenger. I didnt leave a deposit hoping someone would by one and make my decision easier. I am going back tommorow. Which would you choose? Im happy with both deals and know i will get good re-sale when time comes. Help

I was in the market for a 03 LS . Basically want the car for business. I have an RX for snow. I visited my local dealer on the North Shore of Long Island. They have a 2003 LS Premium Pkgw/ only 4k miles for about $47,500. The car is better then new. Easy. Not quite. They have a 2002 SC 430 in Blue w/ the black interior with about the same miles. Both are like brand new. The SC was about $1,000 less. Both fit my needs. I mostly drive alone or with a passenger. I didnt leave a deposit hoping someone would by one and make my decision easier. I am going back tommorow. Which would you choose? Im happy with both deals and know i will get good re-sale when time comes. Help

So Unlisted,

What did you get............????

I'm an LS guy all the way........it's just as quick, same performance, quieter ride, smoother ride, more room, etc................