In-dash Monitor

This question has probably been tossed around before, but I was thinking of replacing my OEM headunit (Pioneer) with an aftermarket in-dash monitor. Since I have the OEM CD changer, am I limited to a Pioneer-branded in-dash monitor if I want to still be able to use the changer?

Simple answer: If you want to continue to use the OEM changer, stick with an OEM radio. No other Pioneer radio will control a Lexus changer.

KDLGS300 , Why don't you get a stock navigation unit and add a pioneer tv tuner so you can watch dvd's and also be able to play games + You'll have nav. B)

Simple answer: If you want to continue to use the OEM changer, stick with an OEM radio. No other Pioneer radio will control a Lexus changer.

KDLGS300 , Why don't you get a stock navigation unit and add a pioneer tv tuner so you can watch dvd's and also be able to play games + You'll have nav. B)

KDLGS300 , I have a stock lexus navigation system complete , then all you have to do is add a pioneer gex-p7000 tv tuner then you can watch dvd's or play games . The stock system looks great , you keep your cd changer and it is plug and play system.