Ls430 Engine In An Is300

tansupplyman

Man, have I been away for awhile; new format-wasn't sure I could even post.

Been worrying about a Ford Model A !!!

Anyway, on "Rides" last night this was done. 100 more HP and 2 pounds less--! Wild stuff.

Tks--

Hey Tan,

Model "A"s always have a special place in my heart. I remember when my dad bought a 1931 Model A. He cleaned up and painted the car. We pulled the engine outside in the gravel driveway. Rebuilt it in the basement with a couple trip up to the local machine shop boys. Fired right it did. Then my dad use to drive us to church in it cussing all the way about traffic. Anyway, the fun stuff......we were in all the parades, and all the kids came and hung around because they wanted to hear the ah ooooh gahhh horn. Everyone thought it was so cool. After my dad died, I drove the Model A around a little, just for old times sake. We didn't have a place to store it so we sold it to a friend of ours who spent about 7 year disassembling and rebuilding every single piece. I stopped by his place a couple of times and checked out the progress and determined that he would never be done. But then he was, when I saw it. it was incredible! All original, no hot rod stuff. He even built a garage to build it in and that is a true car guy. Thanks Gary!

RE: The wild stuff? horsepower? we wanna hear more.......

Denny