Does The Thin Strip On Car Add Anything

svarog

Hello, my es300 has this thing long tape line going across it, i guess it is supposed to add look to the car. I tried taking it out in photoshop and don't see much difference. Does the car usually look better without it? I could take it off easy.

Be careful here! Your car being a 95, has been subjected to quite a bit of daylight and the colour may be faded slightly. You may find that the tape has shielded the paint underneath it and it may different from the rest of the car. The colour difference may be very noticeable once you remove the tape. I would sure take a close look under a very small portion of the tape first, being careful not to stretch it so that you'll be able to reapply it, if you notice a paint fade that bothers you. I say all of this because my parents bought a former police vehicle that had all of its tape stripes and emblems removed. In certain light conditions you can still read all of the old decals. Good luck!