Drilled Brembos And Rotex Gold Pads.

BMAN1113

How do you compare the Rotex Gold brake pads with AXXIS MM pads?

I hear that the AXXIS Ultimate has better grip but would wear fast.

I actually tried to buy PBR Metal Masters (I think they are the same as Axxis) but they discontinued front pads for the SC400. I'm really happy with the Rotex's. When they get warmed up they are quite sticky. They are supposed to be really durable and with low dusting.

Just had a set of drilled Brembo rotors and Rotex Gold brake pads installed. Wonderful set-up. Very pleased.

What are your stop times?

It would be nice to see some pics.

I dont recommend using Night's Auto or Elite off of Ebay. I have never experienced such a run around. I bought a set of front Brembos from Night's Auto and received a package from Elite. Yes... the wrong item. They were a brand called Magnum. So I called them and they said "Ship those back and I'll ship you the Brembos"...Gee...Thanks! So a couple of weeks pass and no rotors. I call them and they say that they will ship them out today. WHAT!!! You havent shipped yet. Oh..Sorry sir...We are really sorry. A week and a half later I receive the rotors. They are in an opened and torn-up Brembo box. No where do they say Brembo. I've had friends with Brembos and their's said BREMBO somewhere on them. I ended up getting in a shouting match on the phone with them. They were claiming that these were real...and I said how do I know? I think the whole group up there is huffing glue or something... stay away. I sent them back. I ended up finding a friend of a friend who worked at a shop locally and got about the same deal. Save yourself problems and find an authorized dealer.

Yeah, I see at ebay and other cheap places, they simply cut the rotors and claim them to be Brembo. Perhaps they use the Brembo discs to start with. They also do this for Bradi brand.

For casual purpose, this should do fine to save money (half of original Brembo) I guess and it still looks cool!