Gs Body Kits

Yes, Auto Couture.. Expensive high quality kits... And impossible to purchase in the states.. You'd need to have it imported in from Japan..

can do.. :D

Ya interested as well? lol

And all with no shipping...lol

PM me i will tell you how.

Hey gslx4s,

http://www.auto-couture.com/catalog/dealers/index.html There is a dealer in Huntington Beach CA (its 11 miles from my house, tho i haven't been) You're a So Cali person like me, so don't give up too easily!

~ProZac~

es300 forums

I have sopke to Sunny over there and they seem to be an importer for the product. i could be worng, but they still did not want to give pricing. i was told to contact 310 motoring in L.A. for the $$

Arrrg... Kinda funny why they don't do it themselves... :blink: Oh well... Hey if you find it for a Good price. let me know (PM me), i could use a little more 'pimp' action on my es300 :)

~ProZac~

Arrrg... Kinda funny why they don't do it themselves... :blink: Oh well... Hey if you find it for a Good price. let me know (PM me), i could use a little more 'pimp' action on my es300 :)

~ProZac~

You may want to contact 310 Motoring in L.A. So far they are the only dealer i have found for the kit.