Any upgrades for an ES250?

so far my upgrades have to do with cosmetics such as, i have cleared my taillights and my front sidemarkers are blue, i have a mozart exhaust pipe, and i have cleared my foglights tinted windowsand then some interior stuff. i am trying to find some sort of a bodykit for but so far no luck.

I also own an ES250...like stated above...if it fits a '91 Camry it will fit your Lexus...

wrong, fenders, hood, trunk, doors, headlights, tailinghts, interior ar similar but not the same.

engine wise, buy it for a camry if you have to replace it. cheaper. most engien aprts for a 88-91 cam will fit it.

the interiors are very similar, the extereiors, well, you cant bold up gen II camry fenders to a lexus ES250...wont work.

I also own an ES250...like stated above...if it fits a '91 Camry it will fit your Lexus...

wrong, fenders, hood, trunk, doors, headlights, tailinghts, interior ar similar but not the same.

engine wise, buy it for a camry if you have to replace it. cheaper. most engien aprts for a 88-91 cam will fit it.

the interiors are very similar, the extereiors, well, you cant bold up gen II camry fenders to a lexus ES250...wont work.

I was talking engine wise...he was asking about performance mods...

I was talking engine wise...he was asking about performance mods...

ok, i was just clarifying...but for a clarification, the typing sure does suck :blink:

there are CAI's Brake Upgrades, suspension components, there are engine swap options too. personally though, i didnt buy it because it was fast, i bought it because it was a cruiser. if i want to go fast, i hop in my dad and i's charger and go. :lol: