Problem With Headlights

Well I was taking apart my headlamp which was a pain to do, when you have to go and unscrew in front of the wheel. I was doing this to try and put new running lights on but the bulb wasn't right it seemed I got the H3ST but it didn't work out. So I put the headlights back onto the car and scew it down and then over a period of a few days, I notice alot of condensation has built up in my headlight, so I guess I put it back on wrong or broke a seal or something. What should I do, i have fall break this week and i am going to work on them one day and take them both out and clean them, but what can I do to fix the leak or crack?? And also any idea about the running lights problem, it looks like all i need was a bulb, but it came with a bulb attached to a socket thing with a wire attached??? This is such a pain. Please Help! THANKS!!

You're going to have to reseal it. Take it apart and reseal it with a good Sealer, maybe from 3M or something better. Go through PlanetSoarer.com, I believe they have a good brand listed.

This time, you might want to let it seal overnight.

My car came with the condensation problem, unlucky for me.

Further unlucky for me is after I did my headlight 'bake and clean' to fix it the problem returned. I am waaaay to lazy to try again so take your time REALLY examine the assembly for cracks...especially on the black part.

The only other tip I can give you is when the stock glue is still warm after you seporate the peices, clean it up a little so the two go back together cleaner.

The running light bulb, just pulls off the plastic stalk. Just grab and yank and it pops right off the end.

Here is basically what I bought for my running lights, except I got sylvania silverstars. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...sspagename=WDVW . See how their is all that other stuff besides the bulb? Do I just yank the bulb out and pop it in the plastic piece where the old bulb was?

laxdude3622, That is an optional wire, for different types of bulb hookups. The pictured foglight bulb has the correct wire for a Sc. The correct way to change the foglight bulb is to go under the front of the car.

1. Jack & take the front wheel off (optional but it will make the job easier to complete)

2. Take the splashguard down and locate the casing. The foglight will be enclosed, with a circular plastic cap. Turn it counter clock-wise to open the casing.

3. This will give you access to the bulb and socket. In the casing is a white plastic, the bulbs wire fits snug into the socket. I had to wiggle and tug, until I jarred it loose.

4. The bulb is being held into place with a clasp. To open the clasp, I believe you push down and it will unfasten. Goodluck!