Bodykit Question

Hey, do u guys know what body kit is on the yellow sc?

http://www.intellexual.net/images/convertable%20sc's.jpg

Also, where can i get it? and in general where's a good place to buy bodykits?

If you get different parts from different bodykits, will they ussually match and look good together? or is it better to stick to the front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper from the same kit. Thanks!

Hey, do u guys know what body kit is on the yellow sc?

http://www.intellexual.net/images/convertable%20sc's.jpg

Also, where can i get it? and in general where's a good place to buy bodykits?

If you get different parts from different bodykits, will they ussually match and look good together? or is it better to stick to the front bumper, side skirts, and rear bumper from the same kit. Thanks!

:lol: Intellexual.net = < you :huh: trickeee

JIC or Auto Couture er if I remember. Save the image or find it cached and do an image link from there if you want to post it.

Stay tuned for kit ideas. You can mix and match but it usually looks better with one quality set-up from one quality manufacturer, wich is a lot harder to find than it is to say that.

since i cant see the pic, and the pic name is what im running with, the only convertable SC i know is auto-couture. if its a white drop top sc with a hood scoop its an auto-couture kit

I think I've seen the pic before. There's a yellow and a white one that look identical, and if I remember correctly, they're both Auto-Couture. As for where to find it... Um, Japan. I don't even think Taka carries Auto-Couture. I don't know off hand.

...I wonder if an Airliner company would consider a body kit, carry on luggage ;)

since i cant see the pic, and the pic name is what im running with, the only convertable SC i know is auto-couture. if its a white drop top sc with a hood scoop its an auto-couture kit

I think I've seen the pic before. There's a yellow and a white one that look identical, and if I remember correctly, they're both Auto-Couture. As for where to find it... Um, Japan. I don't even think Taka carries Auto-Couture. I don't know off hand.

...I wonder if an Airliner company would consider a body kit, carry on luggage ;)

Steve Ganz - Carson Toyota/L-tuned - Tell him I sent ya. He can get AC stuffs. How long are you willing to wait (?) is the question. Taka only offers his Vertex stuff. He might get you some AC stuff if you are nice and he's bored or something. Sadistic, not Delta. They'll charge you two first class tickets. Hmmm....