Part Number Of Hood Struts

TMaxxTim

Anybody have a part number of the Hood struts for a 92 SC 300? Or any other specifications on it so I can go get some at auto-zone or something, my hood doesn't have any on it at all right now, oterwise I'd just take a broken one in!! Thanks.

Tim

Anybody have a part number of the Hood struts for a 92 SC 300?  Or any other specifications on it so I can go get some at auto-zone or something, my hood doesn't have any on it at all right now, oterwise I'd just take a broken one in!!  Thanks.

Tim

I ordered trunk struts on e-bay. They cost $35.00 a pair. I had to use a dremmel tool to cut the stock ball and bolt to use on the aftermarket struts. The only problem is they have so much power the trunk is hard to close with one hand. Also the trunk pops up up rather briskly. If I did it agian I would replace one at a time. I am sure the same guy hase hood struts. Lokk in e-bay motors and search for Lexus struts. I was quoted as high as $1115.00 each from a dealer.

Anybody have a part number of the Hood struts for a 92 SC 300?  Or any other specifications on it so I can go get some at auto-zone or something, my hood doesn't have any on it at all right now, oterwise I'd just take a broken one in!!  Thanks.

Tim

go to rockauto.com, got a pair of ac delco struts sent to the uk for less than the cost of one single strut from a toyota dealer over here !!

• 3 years later...