Mysterious (to Me) Missing Part In Console

svarog

Hi, on my console by the shift stick there are two little pieces that cover holes on the console one of them is missing, here is a picture:

console.jpg

That hole looks bad so I want to find this part somewhere, or make equivalent of it, but why is it even there? Is there some extension I can add to the console or what.

Here is a picture of the part itself:

part.jpg

Does anyone know where to get it, same color etc, and what its for?

Numbers on the back say

ABS

55539-

34040(I-T-)

Oh so its like modular at the plant? If heaters are equipped something goes there, if not, they just plug it? Makes sense! Thanks. I think im going to make a replica maybe use a black binder because it has same texture.

Oh so its like modular at the plant? If heaters are equipped something goes there, if not, they just plug it? Makes sense! Thanks. I think im going to make a replica maybe use a black binder because it has same texture.

If you want one that matches perfectly, the dealer can get it for you. It shouldn't be too expensive.

If you want one that matches perfectly, the dealer can get it for you. It shouldn't be too expensive.

I recently have been singing the praises of www.newlexusparts.com. They have EVERYTHING there, all the little pieces I felt stupid asking the dealer to order for me, at reasonable prices. I looked up your 95' ES300 under Center Console theres something called "Hole Cover" For like 5 bucks, which is probably what you're looking for. You should write to them with your part number and they'll be able to get it for you even if thats not it. Good luck!