Dash Warning Lights, No Manual, Nothing In Faq

sc_toy

Hey all,

I looked through the FAQ and the various other FAQs on the net. Couldn't find anything with a description of what the in dash warning lights mean. Lately I've been seeing a warning light that looks like a carousel/court house kinda thing!?! Pardon the bad description...

Did I miss a FAQ somewhere that describes this?

Pardon the WOB if I missed something,

Aaron

LOL yeah gotta stay off the carny rides. :pirate:

No digi cam, and no manual (see subject), I'll have to e-mail lexus about getting a new manual.

It's an orange light, on the left side of the display a couple inches up from the trac light. It looks like a roof, with 5-6 pillars, and a floor. LOL

It's a standard Toyota symbol, I saw it in my old Camry manual. It's only come on for about 5 seconds twice now, so I'm not too concerned, but if it's something that I can do a little preventative maintenance on....

I dunno why I think it's something to do with the coolant...

EDIT: Just went out to the car, when turning the key to on it doesn't light up, but looking at it in the sun I can see it's directly to the left of the tail-light warning light. If anyone's got a lexus manual and can tell me what it says in there it'd be much appreciated.

I'm going to get a manual mailed to me before Lexus stops giving them away and I gotta get gouged on eBay... :unsure:

Aaron

LOL yeah gotta stay off the carny rides.:pirate:

No digi cam, and no manual (see subject), I'll have to e-mail lexus about getting a new manual.

It's an orange light, on the left side of the display a couple inches up from the trac light. It looks like a roof, with 5-6 pillars, and a floor. LOL

It's a standard Toyota symbol, I saw it in my old Camry manual. It's only come on for about 5 seconds twice now, so I'm not too concerned, but if it's something that I can do a little preventative maintenance on....

EDIT: Just went out to the car, when turning the key to on it doesn't light up, but looking at it in the sun I can see it's directly to the left of the tail-light warning light. If anyone's got a lexus manual and can tell me what it says in there it'd be much appreciated.

I'm going to get a manual mailed to me before Lexus stops giving them away and I gotta get gouged on eBay...  :unsure:

Aaron

LOL yeah gotta stay off the carny rides.:pirate:

I'm going to get a manual mailed to me before Lexus stops giving them away and I gotta get gouged on eBay...  :unsure:

Aaron

Yeah I took a look in my moms LS400 manual last night, I was right on my hunch that it's the coolant.

This only happened a couple times, and it's getting colder out so I just started using the heater. I think I may have had bubbles in the core that had to escape cause it hasn't done it since.

Will check it anyway before I go home... thanks for the replys.

Aaron