1.sudden Burst Of Vibration While Accelerating2.3.

sainikai

1) I changed the trans fluid refiile from pan and the burst of virbation (shrudding) while accelerating, went away. :cheers: Although I didn't do trans flush. While back, someone on the post mentioned that doing trans flush might hurt seal

(especially for more than 10 year old car). So, I was thinking if I change the tans fluid again from pan tomorrow, and next weekend. I would be able to dilute the contimanitaion. Do you think it should be okay? :unsure:

2) Couple of weekends ago, I put Quaker State 10W30 and Bosch filter (it was my first time oil and filter change) and now engine is making noise when I accelerate. Is it because of type, grade of oil? :(

3) I think I need new front bearings (previously, I was owing toyota camry and it had similar type of symptoms and I have had my friend replace the bearings. I was not present when he did the job, but said that he had to go to shop and press fit the bearing and he charged me $50 for each bearing press) Does any one have changed bearings and can give some advice on how to do this job? I talked to autozone guy and he mentioned that I should remove the hub and take the hub to NAPA and have them do press fit job. I'm not sure. :unsure:

Help please :huh:

yea you should change bearings at the first sign of wear because if you wait too long like me the bearing race will wear the hub and you will end up needing and new one dropping another 200 bucks for a new one.

1) I changed the trans fluid refiile from pan and the burst of virbation (shrudding) while accelerating, went away.:cheers: Although I didn't do trans flush. While back, someone on the post mentioned that doing trans flush might hurt seal

(especially for more than 10 year old car). So, I was thinking if I change the tans fluid again from pan tomorrow, and next weekend. I would be able to dilute the contimanitaion. Do you think it should be okay? :unsure:

Help please :huh:

Yes, I did several changes the first month I had my LS - all pan drains. It will help clear up the fluid really well!!