The Money Shots:

ArmyofOne

ok here are the real Photos...the way a lexus is suppsed to look. sexy in the sunset (minus that front bumper, gawd that thing is awful...)

DCP02123.jpg

DCP02125.jpg

DCP02126.jpg

DCP02127.jpg

and the best one:

DCP02128.jpg

i have these in Unaltered, full size pix if you are inerested. just PM me.

what do you think??

We really need to do something about the size of these pictures, they're ginormous and take forever to load, even on cable.

Download the free image optimizer from www.xat.com and use that to size down the pictures and compress them into a more manageable for the internet size. Photobucket will make them smaller visually but it still has to load the entire picture pixelwize and those pictures are probably over a megabyte each. They all timed out for me.

What I find easiest is to let the LOC Gallery take care of it all, and I post a lot of pictures(they make posts a hell of a lot more interesting.)! Pictures direct from my digital camera are about 1.5mb a piece, but when I upload them to the gallery, it compresses and resizes them...it's a great feature! :D Secondary software is not needed...just use the gallery. ;)

I'm on a T1 network, and I had time to go do a few things! :lol:

:cheers:

yeah, i like them too. so what are your opinions on the value of this car? is it gonna go up?? stay the same forever?? drop down?? they are rare, but then again there wasnt a big demand for them.

im thinking in 5 years, if it hasnt increased at all in its value, i will just trade it in on a higher model lexus. :D or i might just keep it, cause its something you dont see everyday.

my neighbor said:

OMG dude, i havent seen one of those in forever, it has to be one of the ugliest cars i have ever seen...IN A GOOD WAY!!! :D

hmmm...i always thought rare cars wuld be worth more later on. especially the "numbers Matching" ones.

but your right, my friend will be lucky to get parts for his 84 corolla...let alone $400.