Buyautoparts.com Reliable?

myrtsi

Does anyone have experience of a webstore called BuyAutoParts.com?

Me and my Lexus reside in Finland (Europe). And it would be a shame to be scammed from such a distance.

OR if there is another webstore you can truly recommend, I'm all ears.

Thanx in advance.

• 5 years later...

I was wondering about this site, their ebay store, and it's associated sites.

I need a rack for my 90 ls (leaking for 5 years...now staring to get worse...and I just put on a new pump) and their prices are dramatically lower than the prices for other remanf. racks (really lower). Warranties are good...but I'd rather not have to do it twice.

Their ebay ratings are excellent...but that just rates the transactions...people rate the ebay vendors long before the part has been on their car for a few months.

My question: has anyone had good experiences over the long haul with their parts???

Thanks gang...

• 4 months later...

Hello everyone,

I would like to clarify a few things about BuyAutoParts.com. We are not related to jaggraveyard.com at all. We are an auto parts retailer based in the US. We have an ebay store http://stores.ebay.com/Buy-Auto-Parts and our own ecommerce site with more parts www.BuyAutoParts.com

And yes, we carry a ton of mechanical Lexus parts sans engines and transmissions. We have OEM and OE equivalent alternatives as well. Hope this helps. If you have any questions whatsoever, you can email us at sales@BuyAutoParts.com or call us directly at 1-888-907-7225. We are very proud to have a USA based customer service department so call n chat us up!

Happy 4th of July!