Ready To Buy 2005 Ls430...need Some Help

anitafagina

After attending the "Taste of Luxury" in Seattle a couple of months ago, I'm completely sold on getting a LS430. I plan to purchase a 2005 LS430 with the Ultra Luxury package (I think that has everything...), including the knee airbags!

I'd like to silicite some help in getting the pricing right. I would like to know what you guys and gals pay for yours. Is $500 over invoice something that can be done? Do I need to buy it over the Internet to get this kind of savings? What's your experience?

I did a search in this forum and got the sense that $1500 over invoice is a good price. Does that translate to about $5000 off MSRP? Edmunds.com has posted the 2005 invoice yet.

Thanks,

Anita

I just bought a 2004 LS430.... max options... sticky price around $72k.. I also added the XM Sat radio option.... retail = $1500. The dealer didn't have the car I wanted, I got lucky and they found one in shipping (still on the boat) and I took delivery 3 weeks after we made the deal

I know it's a 2004 but I got them down to $66,700 plus taxes, title, etc. I'm very pleased.

My guess, I could get a 2005 at least splitting the delta, i.e, around $69.5k with the Sat option.... In my $66.7k offer, I gave them $1000 for the radio and $400 for advertise dealer fee.

Good luck

Mark