Front Signal Lightbuld, 1157na

svarog

Hello I have an 1157NALL lightbulb, but my manual (es300 1995) calls for a 1157NA, what's the worst that could happen and isnt 1157NALL backwards compatible? Also, could I, totaly ignorant about cars but not very dumb all around, replace the bulb myself?

besides that they me be amber isnstead of clear, I thought the LL were also stood for Long Life? I ended up replacing the pair as the replacement was slightly a different shade from the original. Only way you would know if the Hazards were on, but just knowing they were different drove me to change it :(

I just installed the light bulbs myself!! Wasn't hard at all. For some reason though the left turn light is dimmer then the right, is it just some crazy wire?

For anyone who isnt sure how to change the bulb:

I took of the black covering thing, that was easy, just unplug those circular things

Then I unbolted the and pushed out the light chassis, then the light turn was on the bottom, turned it, then pushed the bulb down and turned it again, bulb came out, put in new one, and boom worked!