Know Any Good Site To Buy Computer Parts?

93LSOwner

I don't know if I should buy a laptop or a desktop. Laptop has mobility but I can built and have help from others building my computer. 'got a lot of computer wiz in the University' for a lower price and would be upgradable for later on. Plus, it would be a lot faster. ;)

So...know any websites or places to buy new/used computer parts? B)

Hey 93.

I have bought several things from tigerdirect.com I also know people who have bought computers from them. They are really easy to work with, bill correctly, deliver quickly, and are cheap. I've never heard anyone say anything bad about them.

Hi,

I'd suggest you check out BCU computers on 220 in Summerfield (BCU@bellsouth.net). There is also a place in Madison (NC) which sells used computer parts dirt cheap. If you need the name, get back to me. My son deals with them all the time. And if you are free today, our Barbershop chorus has its annual show at 2 and at 8 over at Salem college in Winston. Come hear that 4 part sound.

I buy all my computer stuff from www.newegg.com, the prices are very reasonable and low. I have had no problems with them.

Got that website in the favorites also. My friend told me about it and he bought parts from them before. But, now I'm insure that they are reliable. ;)

There are a lot of sites but you don't know which ones are reliable and good. <_<

Thanks. B)

Even though my topic's title description say 'except for ebay' I noticed and was interested in those allready built 'new, sealed in box' computers on ebay. They are CHEAP :o

Anyone had any experience with that or similar situation? Or know why they are so inexpensive! <_<

• 2 weeks later...

well on ebay it might be tricky to buy since hardware might be DOA in a lot of cases, and dell systems are much cheaper now plus u have warranty, i personally built my own computers to fit my needs plus i can chooses best parts and best brands. i also do this for a living so it takes me only 30 mins to built and test a computer with medium hookups.