Problem Dealership What To Do?

r3run33

While not familiar with florida laws... i would highly recommend that you place into writing to your dealership owner, general manager and office manager the exact issue as you see it (factual)... then put your proposed solution. at end of letter, politely state that if problem is not immediately fixed, that you will file an official complaint with your State Automotive Department, in California we call it the Department of Motor Vehicles. I represent many car dealerships in CA as part of my professional business, and i know how "scared" they are of DMV here... good luck.

CVEP1994

2000 LX 470

1996 ES 300

Thanks for all the responses; did not want to put all the details of the problem because its paper work and thought most would not be interested. Well here is the problem I purchased the truck in florida and we live in new jersey so they gave me a out of state temp tag and we had to register it in new jersey so i filled out the forms and sent them all out well the temp tag expires so i call them and they admit the error and send me anohter temp tag; now this one is about to expire and still no progress. Do any of you have the Lexus customer service number?

• 2 weeks later...