Japan Vs. Canada

LOVESAN

You would hope they are the same build quality and I would see no reason the quality would slack off being built in Canada.

But I was sure to buy mine that was built in Japan--I feel better knowing it was built over there...

99 4Runner: Built in Japan--no problems 75,000 miles

93 Accord: Built in Japan-- No problems 128,000

04 RX: Built in Japan--No problems 500 miles

Knock on big piece of wood :cheers:

yeah, we are all really hoping that Lexus will make sure they've got Japan quality, where ever they place up a new plant outside of Japan. hope they won't be like Honda's quality when Honda first introduced the Odyssey in canada, oh boy, quality really sucked compared to the older first gen odyssey. ;)

The Cambridge, Ontario Toyota plant (Which builds the RX, Toyota Corolla & Matrix) has won MANY awards over the years & that plant was very carfully considered to be the FIRST Lexus model built outside of Japan. There will be NO quality issues when comparing the two plants. B)

:cheers:

The Cambridge, Ontario Toyota plant (Which builds the RX, Toyota Corolla & Matrix) has won MANY awards over the years & that plant was very carfully considered to be the FIRST Lexus model built outside of Japan. There will be NO quality issues when comparing the two plants. B)

:cheers:

i hope so! :D