Rx Coach

LS430

• 1 month later...

I'de like to know where you found that truck and can i purchase it from you. I've been looking around for it for sometime but recently I got into a caar accident so I have to find one a.s.a.p. I've seen about 3 coach editions in the last few years. Please e mail me I'm curious to know where you found yours. my e mail address is grkprincess329@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Are you sure you are not getting confused?

As the RX in Coach was never offered in Canada ,hell no coach has ever been sold in Canada through lexus.

We get the platinum and somethign else as well as dealer made up designations with their add ons for an inflated price.

Are you sure you are not getting confused?

As the RX in Coach was never offered in Canada ,hell no coach has ever been sold in Canada through lexus.

We get the platinum and somethign else as well as dealer made up designations with their add ons for an inflated price.

i believe you are mistaken. I myself own a 2002 Lexus Rx300 Coach edition, and i know many owners that own a coach edition in toronto as well.

it was a package offered by the dealer from 01-03 i believe.

in fact, there are numerous coach editions still availble (used obviously) in the autotrader and various dealerships in the Greater toronto Area

http://www.trader.ca/VLotsEnlarged.asp?str...AT=2&unitcode=K

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Enlarged.asp?s...egoryid=2&CAT=2

http://search.trader.ca/Results.asp?BFROM=...egory=201&CAT=2

:cheers:

Did you buy yours new from a lexus dealer?

Are you sure it is not a US model shipped and transfered here?

Their are 3 in the autotrader not a single ES in coach which are the only 2 models , the RX's have the grilles but not the rims ?

What's the big deal with a coach edition, just wondering? I know the interior is suppose to be leather by coach. What else is different inside compared to non coach edition? Are there more gadgets offered, or just the luxury of bragging to your friends that you have the coach edition? B)

Did you buy yours new from a lexus dealer?

Are you sure it is not a US model shipped and transfered here?

Their are 3 in the autotrader not a single ES in coach which are the only 2 models , the RX's have the grilles but not the rims ?

yes mine was purchased from Northwest Lexus, here in Toronto about a year ago.

Colours offered with the Coach edition package include: White(not sure of the proper name), Champagne(once again theres a lexus name for it), and Graphite Grey Pearl(which i own)

And the rims offered with the Coach edition are not chrome they are polished or something liek that. There is definately a visual difference between the normal rims as a buddy of mine has a 2002 without the c/e package and his rims seem less 'glossy'.

I am not sure about EScoach editions as i dont know a lot of toronto lexus owners, but i do know the RX coachs WERE offered as a package here in Canada. And i'm not sure if the rx's on autotrader were shipped here or not, but i do know that the dealers here did offer the coach edition package on rx's :cheers: