Rims And Tires

laxdude3622

Hey I was looking at buying some new rims and tires for my 1992 sc400, i want at least 18's maybe 19's. I want the rims to be chrome finish because I have a black car and it would look sweet. I am also thinking about some wider tires in the rear. But i want your guys opinions and what size you like the best on the sc. And could you also recommend some places where I could buy some from. I am starting to look at rims, possibly to get some around christmas.

I was thinking about buying from tire rack, 2 18x8.5 Kazera KZ-A Chrome rims in the front, 2 18x9.5 Kazera KZ-A Chrome rims in the rear, 2 245/40WR18 Kumho ECSTA ASX Blackwall tires in front, and 2 265/35WR18 Kumho ECSTA ASX Blackwall in the back. Rims, tires, mounted/balanced, shipped all for about $1800. Good? Bad? Opinions please! thanks

I was thinking about buying from tire rack, 2 18x8.5 Kazera KZ-A Chrome rims in the front, 2 18x9.5 Kazera KZ-A Chrome rims in the rear, 2 245/40WR18 Kumho ECSTA ASX Blackwall tires in front, and 2 265/35WR18 Kumho ECSTA ASX Blackwall in the back. Rims, tires, mounted/balanced, shipped all for about $1800. Good? Bad? Opinions please! thanks

get 275's for better speedo correctness and more rubber to lay.

I went with a shop out of North Carolina called R and D motorsports. They hooked me up nice on some forged face 3 piece custom wheels. I'm waiting until they get here to show what I got. Also got a deal on 6 tires. 4 18" staggered set yoko avs and 2 bfg et streets in 17/275. Ask for David and tell him I sent ya. They have WORK, Veilside, Volk, and all the tops.

You can also try Steve Ganz at L-tuned. Great service and pricing. Tell him I sent ya.