Just Ordered My Toyota Nav

sunman

I find this topic facinating. I have a RX 330, 2005 model. I would like to play DVD's through the navigation system; I understand that this may not be possible because of the coding charactorists of the player vis-a-vis the disk (incompatable systems) I would appreciate a comment or two on this subject.

I would also like to bypass  the DVD lockout when the vehicle is in motion. I have found          www.rocoto.com/siennamods/body_dvd_mod.html

that speaks to this modification on a 2004 Sienna. It appears to be very simple task.

My question pertains to the wiring diagram supplied at this web site:

1. Are these the same color code as on the RX330

2. Where may I find info on removing the bezel. (Toyota does a remarkable job of hidding entry points!)

here are some more pics in this link. http://homepage.mac.com/drsunilpatel/PhotoAlbum19.html

I must say that I am very very impressed with your project. I hve a 98 ES and would love to attempt that kind of modification. Would you be so kind and share a write up? Even a wiring schematics would be a start. Nevertheless, kudos bro! thanks for sharing.