Brakes Again

Travieso~13

What's up again peeps?

Would you guys recommend buying Rotors from Ebay?

I found them for a descent price. $80 for the Front pair and bout $80also for the rear pair.

Any suggestions? Has anyone ever bought Rotors off Ebay? I think Lexls has.

Thanks for your thoughts peeps!

the price isn't bad but it depends on how good the blank was made with what type of steel or they will warp rather easily.

rotors are heavy especially ls ,gs,is,and,sc rotors which use the same ones.

I wonder how much shipping is going to be.

I bought 2 front rotors from rockauto.com, and they work great. I don't expect the rotors to last too long, maybe 20K miles, but it's easy to change them out, so that I don't care. The pair of rotors were $48 bucks, plus $23 shipping. Made by Raybestos.

I think buying from EBay is similar to buying from most heavily advertised internet and cable sites-Ron Popeil and his junk, Bowflex, Jake Steinberg's workout foolishness, Tony Little's Glider-etc. You may or may not get what you want-but try and get your money back. Once I ordered a CD for Lexus repairs on EBay-It was totally useless. Whatcha' gonna do-Write a nasty letter-to who?

Best of luck. Oh, and always pay with a credit card-Pay Pal ain't your pal.

Yeah I have ordered rotors off of eBay. They look EXACTLY the same as the OEM rotors I took off. I have been using them for almost a year now with no problems, no warping. I bought from time_n_money. Rotors are what they specialize in, it only makes sense that they are able to sell them cheaper. They also gave me a good deal on shipping the 60 pound box :D. IMO the rotors I bought are just as good as the OEM ones. Everyone has their own views on this subject though...it's up to you B)