1997 Lexus Just Purchased

sunman

Ok guys, this is my second lexus in 1 week. I just bought a 1995 and handed it over to dad and bought a 1997 today. I think I got a good deal. It has 112k on it. Runs perfect. All maintaince done. Even timing belt. new tires. Interior is excellent. I got it for 7500. I was just wondering if there is anything I should watch out for. Any maintaince that needs to be done at this many miles. I will get an oil change done. Also, the remote is seperate from the key. Can I get a remote on the key itself?

nice price, i paid that for mine with 125k ; ( and tbelt etc was not done, but it does look good though, ohh well

where did u get yours, and what color is it? show us some pic, I doubt u can get a remote on the key but not 100% sure .

I say take it to mechanic and check brakes/ rotors/ thats about it i guess, maybe shocks if it rides weird.

good luck and post pics ; )

I personally drive a 03 Benz C class. I bought this car for my wife. It runs great and I always love toyotas. My camry has 485,000 miles on the original motor. 1993 model. The color is champagne 2 tone. It has the standard features and heated seats. I will pick it up on monday. Shocks can be changed. I prefer doing the work myself. I am in Houston.