Need An Intake!

Theodore

have you considered a bfi???? or another option is to go to a muffler place or any where that has a mendrel bender and get them to bend you a custom pipe then simply buy a cone filter and fabricate places for your stock sensors on the intake

but a good site for making the bfi is http://www.reepa.com/bfi.html if you dont already know this site you will find it very helpful for many things for the sc

I HAVE A 93 SC400. I BOUGHT AN INJEN IS 2085 INTAKE SYSTEM FOR MINE.

WWW.INJEN.COM. THIS INTAKE WORKS FOR 92-95 SC/LS 400. YOU CAN ORDER IT FROM ME DIRECTLY. RICHMOND PERFORMANCE MODIFICATIONS 4705 WEST BROAD STREET RICHMOND VA 23230 804-358-9576 WWW.RPMSUPERSTORE.COM MY NAME IS THOMAS

I recommend BFI cuz it's proven to boost power. Injen is a nice system but it cost alot for an intake. If you want the cheapest way is just buy a AFM adapter for Supra MGTE from overboost.com it should fit the sc400 and it cost about 30 bucks. Take your stock air box out, slap that in and put your cone filter in and all done. Good luck.