New Lexus Owner

LexiGirl

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I just purchased a white, premium plus, navi 2004 RX330 yesterday at Hendrick Lexus in Charlotte.

They mentioned that it will take between 3 and 8 weeks for them to 'find' the car for us so we can take delivery. As you can guess, we are both very anxious to get the car. B) Can anyone tell us how long we should really expect to wait?

We recentely moved from St. Louis to Charlotte, NC and were wondering if there are any regional or local Lexus clubs that hold events that we could take part in.

My husband has purchased quite a few cars in his day, and he says that the Lexus dealership and people are the best he's ever dealt with. Heads and shoulders above other dealerships. We were both quite impressed.

Thanks, and we hope to see everyone soon!

-Lori and Ben

lex1.jpg

88 views and not 1 reply?? Not a very friendly club :-(

I wouldn't think it'd take very long at all in reality ... I was looking at doing the same thing and they made it sound like 3 days. Did they look it up on the computer to find one close to you while you were there? I would think it'd be quicker around there with more population base which equals more dealers to trade with.

Thanks for the info, everyone.

We luckily heard back from the dealer and we're picking it up tomorrow! We're pretty excited about that!

Are there any new car tips we should know about? Break-in periods? Should we run Mobil1 or just whatever the dealership uses?

• 2 months later...
We recentely moved from St. Louis to Charlotte, NC and were wondering if there are any regional or local Lexus clubs that hold events that we could take part in.

lex1.jpg

Lori & Ben:

Congrats on the new RX!

Sorry to bring back a couple months old post, but we're having a Charlotte event and would love to have you attend. I apparently don't have enough posts to PM or email you (hence bringing back this post in the hopes you have email notification turned on).

See post below for details.

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=13927