Clearing Lens... Chrome Insert Supposed To Shine?

I'm gonna do my wifes lexus up for her birthday here in a couple weeks. Just ordered the rims and tires today and got the stereo in earlier this week.

Question is, I'm seeing everyone's shots here and there of thier lights and the chrome inside is REALLY shiny... Is it supposed to be? Her's is DULL, very DULL.

Also I gotta polish up the headlight lenses, used to use Chrome Polish and it worked pretty good but left some yellow on there. Anyone used something different that worked really well? Comparing her lights to my XL-7's are night and day.

Also on the rear tails, do I need to heat them up as well to get the amber insert out?

Car is 95 ES300.

TIA.

Well, you don't necessarily have to do the angel eyes if you on't want, but I hav very detailed instrutions on pulling your lights apart. It really is easy to do once you know what you are doing. Also, clearing the corners is a snap (and free!), and I think the clear corners look rally good :)

Best of luck!

Bryan