A Question For Those Of You Who Are Turbo

I'm sweatin' the specifics here - stock twins range from 10 to 12 at normal levels with max or 18 to 20 some's after tweaking waste gates. I believe the jdm motors run ceramic compressor wheels oem, wich will fail at high levels but allow quicker spool. A new 1996 motor? Wouldn't that be 8 years old? ;) Anyways, a stock gte motor can handle quite a bit of flow and pressure over what the stock turbo's put out. Think t7x and 25+. Are you doing your own install? I think it's safe to say 600 to the wheels on stock internals. Maybe some cams. Good luck.

I'm sweatin' the specifics here - stock twins range from 10 to 12 at normal levels with max or 18 to 20 some's after tweaking waste gates. I believe the jdm motors run ceramic compressor wheels oem, wich will fail at high levels but allow quicker spool. A new 1996 motor? Wouldn't that be 8 years old? ;) Anyways, a stock gte motor can handle quite a bit of flow and pressure over what the stock turbo's put out. Think t7x and 25+. Are you doing your own install? I think it's safe to say 600 to the wheels on stock internals. Maybe some cams. Good luck.

i wont be doing my own work due to lack of time, resources and mostly experiance and knowledge. i made sure i will be deeply involed in the swap its self the guys at speed fab are nice enough to let me watch as much as i want and even help out a little