Cat Removed

amores723

wasa people i removed my cat and resonator with a customized piping from a muffler shop and and sounds kinda ricey now when you floor it but i dont know hat i should do to remove that ricy sound "i have a hks dragger 2" im thinking about putting the cat back on and buying a apexi n1 can someone please help me out.

put back the cat you won;t make any gains in sound or performance unless you are turbo'd or with crazy internals

the resonator helps make the sound deep ,so both being reinstallled would be of great benifit, you should have just bought a complete cat back system instead since i am sure you have a check engine light with no cat

thnaks skp for your help but no i actually dont have the engine light on. Today it started sounding better i guess becuase it is being burnt in. It now sounds like a viper that very deep tone, im starting to like it now but if anything i might just put the resonator back on and change my muffler

if your going to get rid of it then buy a proper system that is premade with mandrel bends and has a resonator, you sound ricey because you butchered the exhaust like a ricer.

I have no clue how you can;t get an engine light as there is an o2 sensor after the cat to see if it is working which it can;t do now.