Bottom Line Pricing For Rx 330?

Starting to look for a replacement SUV for my wife and she like the RX 330. I live in Denver but don't mind a long distance purchase if prices are better in other parts of the country. What kind of deal did you get off of MSRP or compared to invoice? Thanks for your help.

Hey guys,

Do you know what RX you guys want? All-wheel drive or Front wheel? Do you want Nav or Chrome Wheels? Let me know and email me at robert.walter@hendrickauto.com and I will give you a great value price. I have relatives in Colorado, so delivery might be a possibility. There is more to owning a Lexus than the upfront price. Keep in mind the overall value i.e. what you get when you sell it down the road.

Good luck in your new Lexus Endeavors,

Robb Walter

Superior Lexus

A friend of mine who lives in Reno, Nevada recently was shopping for an RX330. Lexus of Reno offered him a discount of only $1,800 off the MSRP of 47,108 on an all wheel drive RX330.

Next he contacted Westminster Lexus in Long Beach, Calif which has a good reputation for offering big discounts. Westminster offered $39,995 for an RX330 with an MSRP of $44,288. However, in the Los Angeles area, all wheel drive RX330's are very rare to non-existant.

If I'm not mistaken I believe my current discount on the RX is $2,901. that includes all fees. I'll have to check tomorrow when i get into work if you guys are interested. once again please email me if you are interested.

I am currently negotiating a price on a 2004 Rx 330 (Msrp $44,288) and have got the dealer down to $39,750. Now I am starting to have second thoughts about buying an '04 with the '05 coming out in the near future. Does anyone know when the '05 will come out and if they will move at all on price on a new model?

thats a heck of a discount. we pull a lot more than that around here. If you wait for the 05's then you will more than likely lose your discount. we get msrp for at least the 1st quarter on new models.

After searching the immediate Lexus dealers within a days drive I received several offers of invoice + $550 + DH of about $200 and one offer of invoice + $199 DH. This was on a 2004 RX 330 AWD with Premium Plus Pkg and a few other minor options.

Picking up my 2004 Rx-330(Breakwater blue with Ivory) tomorrow(Monday),puchase price was 39,600.Invoice was 44,288 and includes Nav.

You prolly mean MSRP was $44,288

I got my rx330 recently w/ Nav-Mark Levinson-rear entertainment-AWD for ~$41,800. MSRP was $47,000. Sweet huh ?

Picked up Silver/Black 2004 RX 330 on sunday(8/7/2004). I live in San francisco bay area. (Magnussen's Lexus in fremont)

Options: Premium plus, Navagation, HH(heated seat and rain-sensing wiper), Aluminum Alloy wheels(including P235/55HR18 Mud and Snow tires), cargo mat, wheel lock.

I paid $39,197(including DC) for the car + $45 doc fee. I was told that MSRP is 44,288 and $39,197 is the invoice price.. But, I could never figure out how it is with prices I got from edmunds and kbb.

Closest I got from kbb was MSRP $44,128/ invoice $38,611.

I also got Magna shield for $970. And got oil change coupons and 10K service coupon for free.

odyssey

I also got Magna shield for $970. And got oil change coupons and 10K service coupon for free.

odyssey

Whats that coverage like ?

Is that for 5 years ? 3 coats ?

Yup. 3 coats included, 5 year interior/exterior replacement guarantee plan. I was told that replacement coverage is effective even if I don't get the second and third coats.

• 10 months later...