Please Help

I tried asking about the deal if it was worth the money and no one responded yet. So maybe i possed the question wrong. Are lexus's worth all the money? what kind of problems do they have? Is here any known problems on the gs300. I am supposed to sign papers today to make it mine is there any reason I shouldn't????? :huh: thanks in advance to anyone who can help I know nothing about lexus.

yes it does help, thank you so much...it's hard for me to spend this kind of money on a car...i'm tired of the problems i had with my 01 caravan..had to replace transmission at 55,000 and a hugh list of other problem..i want dependable...i was asked if i'm buy it because it's a lexus....nope i'm buying inspite the fact it's a lexus..i don't want to be thought of as a snob

If you are looking for a guarantee, then you won't get one. There are always some exceptions. If you want to be reassured that you are getting one of the best built car there is, then I will say yes. I've had mine since 98 and no major problems. There have been some recalls butthe dealer took cared of them, most of the time before I even got the recall notice.

I love the car. The only thing you might regret later on is that you did not get the GS4. ;) Congrats and enjoy your new car. :cheers:

Sometimes we all want more , more and more . Do we need it ? I doubt it .The G4 is also a great car and the G3 is really all anyone would want .[ my 2 cents ] :cheers: Congrats on your new car.

I had my 01 GS300 up until a couple months ago. My wife actually wanted to keep it but I got a good deal on my 04 LS430 so away it went. I never had a trouble on my GS. In addition, i parked the car in my driveway since i bought it. The paint work and trim still looked new. I'm talking about 3 years of sun,rain, and some really brutal winters. I am sure you will not be disappointed.

John

I can't tell ya how much I really appericate and enjoy reading all of your responses....i know that lexus owners are thought of as , bright and intelligent , succesful and wise...and if you knew me that discription doesn't fit. I'm thought as of spit, fire, ignorate and trouble I feel unworthy of driving a lexus and that it is soooo unnecessary. I delivered the check to the dealer.. dumped my 01 caravan and smiling from ear to ear. I bought it eight grand plus back of book...I'm in shock...I'm a lexus owner :wub:

dcfish---thank u for taking all the time to respond it's greatly appericated.I think your right..and let me know what you think of my other post if I should add those black wind guard's to the windows :cheers: