New Rear Suspension Was The Fix For The Noise...

I finally picked up my car after having the rear struts, strut mounts, and sway bar links replaced on both sides. Not only does my car ride much smoother than before, the infamous rattling noise from the rear end is now gone. I had replaced bushings, tightened nuts and bolts before to no avail to cease the noise. I always hated driving around in a nice car that sounded like it was going to fall apart whenever I went over a bump. Now she rides like the day I got her.

I found the parts online for $225 and had them installed for another $150. Not too bad.

Sorry I'm too late on the reply, I just joined the LOC forum 10 minutes ago. About 3 years ago I had a 92 SC400 with the same problem. It was a sweet ride, but there was the noise and the rough bumpiness while driving on smooth pavement. Because of the uneven tire wear from the rear as well, replacing the suspension really did the trick.

Mine was more expensive though, had the autoshop do the whole thing and it came out to about $550

You have the exact problem I did. Which site did you use to get them?

I used autopartsplace.com . Their price was the lowest I could find online for the parts. Shipping was free on the order.

SKPERFORMANCE -

I didn't read that far down to notice that there was another thread on this topic. There have been so many posts about this problem, that I figured I would just put this info out there.