Any Recommendations On Tire Replacement?

Hi people,

I'm willing to replace all of my '95 LS400 tires. What would be the best one to put on? I really hate to lose my old luxurious, comfy ride after changing my tires to some crapy ones... ANY SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE? YOUR ADVICE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED IN ADVANCE. Thanks. :D

go with some nice bridgestones or michelins. i like the SO-3's with bridge but they might not make in the LS size maybe... or you can get mvx-4 energy from mich. i use the mvx's for my LS but they are 15s <_< wish i had the 94, 16s but well what can i do

michelins are always a good choice but i just recently switched from stock rims to some 18in volks and decided to try out a new tire company so i looked around and bought some nitto's and so far they have proved to be very good tires smooth ride and tons of grip i love them

Check out tirerack.com and go through their decision guide for your type of driving. Dry & Wet handling etc is always more important than ride noise etc. I have Bridgestone RE950 tires on my '95 Ls400 and they perform much better than the OE tires at only $98 each. You can get even better tires now for just a bit more as they are trunniing a clearance on the very highly rated (and quiet) Firestone Firehawk SZ50 EP tires at $115 each and the Michelin Pilot sport A/S which run about $136 each after rebates. I'd try the Firehawks as they are a lot of tire for the money. You can call and discuss your options. I've bought my tires from them for over 20 years without a problem.