Lexus Bbq In Bellevue, Wa

Alright...just moved into a house (renting still :angry: ) but either way...pleanty of room for hosting a BBQ. Want to test out the new BBQ and check out some other rides. It's summer time and a perfect time to toss something on the barbie...crack a beer...and shake a hand.

There is a two car garage if we feel like wiping the cars down and there are some drives not too far off that we can do as well. Maybe we could head up the pass or out North Bend or even through Kirkland if you were up to it.

Looking for suggestions on dates...

If you build it...they will come.

:cheers:

Nice to 'meet' you silkiechicken :cheers:

Well...this weekend (June 26th and 27th) is when we are actually moving so I think that we would be looking toward the end of July/beginning of Aug just so that we can get settled in and what not. As far as how many people...well, I guess that is kinda play by ear. It is in a neighborhood so not looking to have a RAGER or anything...more a meeting others with same interests (Lexus) I guess *shrug*. I would be cool with people bringing significant others...or a friend or something...but would rather not have people bring a grip load of people just to party.

Maybe this would be a good opp to take some photos of our cars...

Nice to meet you too Blk on Blk GS 300!.

Set a weekend date and I can be there with enough notice becaue my program requires me to sign in and out when ever I leave campus.... It's over on the 20th of august though. End of july is not bad though, see how long it takes for you to settle in. Don't worry, I wont bring like all my friends, one if any.

For the photo thing, I think a photo of all of us by our cars in a pattern taken from above would be cool... There is an immage in my head but I can't explain it. Lets get some more people in on this :)

Where are you exactally? I'm in South Everett balancing on the borders of lynnwood and mukilteo.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey all... Well i'll be back in Seattle on August 6th though my car wont be there till the following week. I'm moving back there from Guam. Anyways i've got an '02 IS300 Eshift so maybe i'll see you all around sometime.

Hey all... Well i'll be back in Seattle on August 6th though my car wont be there till the following week. I'm moving back there from Guam. Anyways i've got an '02 IS300 Eshift so maybe i'll see you all around sometime.

Welcome back to the states!

:cheers:

As silkiechicken stated...we are trying to get something organized so HOPEFULLY we will see you around SOONER than LATER!

;)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry, just checked my PM. I would be down for a BBQ if you are still having it!!! I won't be able to make the August 13th meet because I have to work.

We will have some sort of a 'meet' for sure. I know that I have been trying to meet up with silkiechicken for a while now...but we seem to be hit and miss. What does you schedual look like? Feel free to p/m me if ya like :-)

We will have some sort of a 'meet' for sure. I know that I have been trying to meet up with silkiechicken for a while now...but we seem to be hit and miss.

Yeah, definanitly have a "meet" some time for sure. It will happen...its just a matter of aligning times.... :wacko:

Yeah, that sucks. But at least we can have a mini meet on the 8th! It'll be like a pre party! wWere is everyone that is interested located? Maybe we could all meet at a well known mall and caravan somehwere smaller once everyone gets there. Northgate? Alderwood? Everett?....thoes are the only malls I know how to get to... sad huh.

Yeah, I'd love to meet!!! I'm for it. I suck at directions though so I'd need to be told how to get anywhere like I was a child. Could it be possible to meet up at like a mall and then go to the park in Kirkland?

Like which ever mall is closest to the park, doesn't matterwhich one, I figure with map quest I can find a large shopping center... I hope

It'll be harder to get lost in a parking lot of a mall than in a city. Kirkland is like between seattle and everett right?

Where are you located? I looked at a map and saw that kirkland is on the other side of the water in comparison to northgate... so imaybe alderwood would be more convinent, then I can learn how to get to that other interstate thing, I think it's 405?. what time is a good time for everyone? I'm good for pretty much any time after like 8am