Air Still in Power Steering System After Pump Replacement

Hi all I have a 1992 SC400, recently got hit with the power steering pump going out/ frying the alternator combo lately. I bought a new pump and alternator, then put it all back together. Filled it back up with dex 3, turned the steering wheel back and forth trying to get air out for at least 15mins with the car off, as well as having the car on turning the wheel back and forth for about 10 mins. Still whining and never ending air bubbles coming to the top of the fluid reservoir. I don't visibly see any leakage from the hoses, lines, or rack. Is this a sign of a leak somewhere? Any pointers would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Edited by LaneShoemaker
clarification of the car model

My son had a leak that did not drip but did allow air into the system. See, air can enter or exit places fluids cannot. If you re-used squeeze clamps it's probably that. Try replacing the clamp(s). On my sons car he replaced a squeeze type clamp with a screw down type and the issue was resolved. 

Squeeze type btw is the kind you grab with pliers to "squeeze" the ends to make it loose. Screw down is the kind you use a screwdriver  or 8 or 10mm socket to tighten. Squeeze type are considered 1 use only so sometimes they don't re-tighten when re-used.