Do All 2008 Rx400h Has Blue Badge?

I just traded My 07 RX for an 08 GS and it has a blue "L" Front and back. I was told that all the hybrids have the blue"L" but that may just be the GGS and not the RX hybrids.

PS I was told they are very expensive to replace, and that they are a target of young thieves

I know the GS450h and the LS600h have the blue ring around the front and rear emblems . I have not see it on the RX , atleast never looked. On lexus.com it has it on some of the pictures for the rear emblem but not the grille one.

I just bought a 2008 rx400h last week - it has the blue badge on the rear but not on the front. I didn't even notice it until I took delivery of the car - hadn't noticed it on any others I'd seen driving around town either. It's cool though - hope it won't be stolen!

My RX is the same Blue on the rear and open on the front. I think the open front badge indicates the vechile has the tow package (Better air flow)

Ditto. My '08 has Blue Badge in rear. Open in front as it has the trailer towing package.

I checked my dealership today, they said they would install the blue badge on the front grill for my '08 400h for $235.38 (part) and $75 for labor. Is that a good deal?

Do you think I can just buy the part and have it install elsewhere? Abra Auto Body quoted $30 for the labor, but are they good at it? Also, do you know where I can get the part for a cheaper price?

If any of you interested in the part # to purchase on your own, I can provide it to you. Lexus gave me the part # for the blue badge and the RX400h license frame for $40.