Fs: 1992 Ls400, Mint, Pearl White/gold Pkg.

dcfish

For sale is a beautiful example of a 1992 LS400, Pearl white with the Gold package, Beautiful finish, No dings or scratches. All maintenance/repair records are neatly stored in the trunk. 132691 on the ODO, Perfect in every way, New Michelins (100-200 mi. only) Chrome sawtooth wheels, Blue interior with custom leather seat pads, The car is located in Lake Havasu City , Arizona, Has been garaged (air conditioned) all of it's life. Never even seen rain. Asking $5675.00 Cashiers check or money order, If you must paypal then the buyer pays all fees. Buyer makes arrangements for pick-up of the car, Seller is not responsible for delivery. I will let the pictures tell the rest. Email or PM me if you seek more information.

post-1634-1240239290_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1240239498_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1240239513_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1240239557_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1240239571_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1240239584_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1240239606_thumb.jpg

post-1634-1240239630_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

OK, Ladies and Gentlemen, The time has come to list in the local Carsoup, Automart etc... sites, Then I will either list her on the dreaded bay or purchase this beauty myself and possibly sell my beloved GS300 :o :blink: Decisions have to be made. Last call...$5500.00 and you make arrangements to pick the LS up or arrange for delivery. This will be the last post . Thank you all for your responses and interests. B) I may even build a larger garage ???

• 2 weeks later...

Man, that is an exceptional car... shows what responsible ownership, regular maintenance, and climate-controlled storage can do. That engine still looks like the day it was assembled. If I hadn't recently bought one I'd be all over this car! Impressive in all respects. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it'll make some enthusiast an incredible ride for a long, long time.

Man, that is an exceptional car... shows what responsible ownership, regular maintenance, and climate-controlled storage can do. That engine still looks like the day it was assembled. If I hadn't recently bought one I'd be all over this car! Impressive in all respects. Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it'll make some enthusiast an incredible ride for a long, long time.

Can't look at photos...new member. Is this car still for sale?

Can't look at photos...new member. Is this car still for sale?

Yes, I have been hesitant to list her on the bay, I am seriously trying to find a way to keep her, But as of now she is still for sale. B)

New here but looking to purchase a ls400. Can't look at your pictures or private message you. If you could post photos privately or Point me into what I'm doing wrong. Thanks BadDad

I can now see the photos..Thanks a lovely auto. I'll try to private message you now.

• 4 weeks later...
New here but looking to purchase a ls400. Can't look at your pictures or private message you. If you could post photos privately or Point me into what I'm doing wrong. Thanks BadDad

I can now see the photos..Thanks a lovely auto. I'll try to private message you now.

Overpriced, seat tears, No Nakamichi Either, should be about 1500 less than listing. Good car, lower the price and it should sell

• 1 month later...

Overpriced, seat tears, No Nakamichi Either, should be about 1500 less than listing. Good car, lower the price and it should sell

No seat tears at all, If the buyer wants nak in the car that can be arranged, No problem. You have to see it to beleive it !!! One of the finest kept LS's out there. New price, $5k And you make arrangements to pick up the car as stated above. I am seriously considering selling my GS and have this LS in my garage. Yes, A 98 for a 92 B)

• 2 months later...

No seat tears at all, If the buyer wants nak in the car that can be arranged, No problem. You have to see it to beleive it !!! One of the finest kept LS's out there. New price, $5k And you make arrangements to pick up the car as stated above. I am seriously considering selling my GS and have this LS in my garage. Yes, A 98 for a 92 B)

did you sell this vehicle?

For sale is a beautiful example of a 1992 LS400, Pearl white with the Gold package, Beautiful finish, No dings or scratches. All maintenance/repair records are neatly stored in the trunk. 132691 on the ODO, Perfect in every way, New Michelins (100-200 mi. only) Chrome sawtooth wheels, Blue interior with custom leather seat pads, The car is located in Lake Havasu City , Arizona, Has been garaged (air conditioned) all of it's life. Never even seen rain. Asking $5675.00 Cashiers check or money order, If you must paypal then the buyer pays all fees. Buyer makes arrangements for pick-up of the car, Seller is not responsible for delivery. I will let the pictures tell the rest. Email or PM me if you seek more information.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That's a very clean LS400. Of course anybody that is interested has to see it in person, but the photos and mileage speak pretty highly of it. I think your final price listing is about right for the quality of the ride.

GLWS!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...