Plastic Piece Between The Front And Rear Window

There was a thread on LOC about the hard plastic (black) trim piece between the front and rear doors on the ES; mine is a 98. Can anyone tell me the name of this part or the link on here. I can't find it after my "bookmark cleaning"

I found it, sorry. Now the quesiton is how to install it.

http://www.trademotion.com/partlocator/ind...997&catalogid=2

The piece is called the B-pillar, and comes in just one color for all ES, black with clearcoat finish. The problem with this piece is that peeling takes place along the finish surface, mostly for the '97-'01 ES. It happened on the driver's side of my '01 before, and I replaced it myself with the part purchased from the dealership. Now the passenger side is doing the same, and I'm saying "To hell with it" :D

Why can't you just repaint it? Go to your friendly auto parts place and buy a small aerosol can of black lacquer. Then mask around your door and spray it on after lightly sanding and preparing the old trim pieces. It's a heck of a lot cheaper than replacing these pieces.

Or, if you have some extra $$, then have a body shop spray it for you.

In any case I'm sure it'll look better then it does now. :)

The piece is called the B-pillar, and comes in just one color for all ES, black with clearcoat finish.  The problem with this piece is that peeling takes place along the finish surface, mostly for the '97-'01 ES.  It happened on the driver's side of my '01 before, and I replaced it myself with the part purchased from the dealership.  Now the passenger side is doing the same, and I'm saying "To hell with it" :D

My pass side was like that for about 1.5 years now the driver side is doing it. It looks like a crap like that. I need to fix it before I flip a peanut.

The piece is called the B-pillar, and comes in just one color for all ES, black with clearcoat finish.  The problem with this piece is that peeling takes place along the finish surface, mostly for the '97-'01 ES.  It happened on the driver's side of my '01 before, and I replaced it myself with the part purchased from the dealership.  Now the passenger side is doing the same, and I'm saying "To hell with it" :D

My pass side was like that for about 1.5 years now the driver side is doing it. It looks like a crap like that. I need to fix it before I flip a peanut.

the also make one from the after market that has a carbon fibre look.