Navigation Update

gtnt2312

Can anyone tell me the best place to get the latest nav update for my 2006 Rx330? I remember getting a postcard from the dealer we purchased it from last spring and kind of remember a price of $275 or so. Can I get it cheaper elsewhere? Also, what advice does anyone have about where to get a sunscreen that fits for the windshield?

• 3 months later...

[Do you or anyone know how to get the copy of the navigation DVD for 2006 Lexus RX330 the newest that came out in Oct/Nov 2008? I can't stand the thought of paying $300. I would love to find out how to get into contact with the $80. person or anyone else that might want to sell a copy of one they might have.

Hey guys!

Just a suggestion: while you drive around in your $40-$50,000 luxury vehicles, lets pretend for the moment that you can afford $250 and don't actually have to STEAL the intellectual property of others.

Seriously, time to grow up, stop stealing and pay for the update if you want it.

Where do you people draw the line? If you like my tires, are they fair game too?

Pathetic. Seriously...grow up.

edit: Honestly, some of you guys are just about crazy on top of being thieves...do you realize that you are on a public forum with your NAME, the type of CAR you drive and the CITY where you live posted for everyone to see while you try to steal intellectual property? I am not a detective or anything, but I am pretty sure even I could figure out where you are if I wanted to pursue you for theft.

Hey guys!

Just a suggestion: while you drive around in your $40-$50,000 luxury vehicles, lets pretend for the moment that you can afford $250 and don't actually have to STEAL the intellectual property of others.

Seriously, time to grow up, stop stealing and pay for the update if you want it.

Where do you people draw the line? If you like my tires, are they fair game too?

edit: Honestly, some of you guys are just about crazy on top of being thieves...do you realize that you are on a public forum with your NAME, the type of CAR you drive and the CITY where you live posted for everyone to see while you try to steal intellectual property? I am not a detective or anything, but I am pretty sure even I could figure out where you are if I wanted to pursue you for theft.

Man you are something else! You pontificating buffoon! Here we are all trying to help each other and you are going all pompous on us. Get a life, bro! You are probably one of those guys with no friendsd, whose children hate their father, who no woman wants to go near, and you come of forums like these and spoil it for the rest of us.

Please get some help! GO find a religion or a get treated for trauma! I think you were abused as a child for you to turn into the monster that you are!

Hey guys!

Man you are something else! You pontificating buffoon! Here we are all trying to help each other and you are going all pompous on us. Get a life, bro! You are probably one of those guys with no friendsd, whose children hate their father, who no woman wants to go near, and you come of forums like these and spoil it for the rest of us.

Please get some help! GO find a religion or a get treated for trauma! I think you were abused as a child for you to turn into the monster that you are!

Yes, that is me...all of it.

The guy who stands against theft has no friends. I am the sad pathetic buffoon that spoils all the fun by pointing out the obvious. Are you saying that it is a personality flaw to NOT steal?

I guess you must have slept through the whole "don't steal software" campaign and the lawsuits that stemmed from it? Mothers and kids going to court for downloading music and software...not ringing a bell?

While I am judging, here is another one: Carmark, on top of being a thief, you are a drooling idiot.

• 2 months later...
Hey guys!

The issue, I believe, is that the nav system on the Lexus 330 is sub par to begin with, and a less effective/efficient system than its competition. That's why all the brouhaha over the price. I have learned to check a real map or Google maps before hopping in the RX and depending on its nav system. A more reasonable upgrade fee from Lexus would yield greater upgrade participation, and perhaps increased revenue by capturing more of the piracy market.

This is the last warning as well as the posts being deleted. Any further mention of " it can be had here or i have a copy (free or otherwise) "will be banned .

If you cannot afford the car and its maintance then sell it and buy one without navagation.

The LOC does not condone stealing of any kind. That is what you are doing no matter which way you slice it.