I Need A More Powerful Alternator!

I have 2 tv's in my visors, a 2ch 900 watt amp powering a 12 sub , and i also have an aftermarket 4ch 900 watt amp that powers the interior highs.

All of these electronics are being powered off the stock alternator which i dont think is strong enough because i think i am experiencing electrical ground problems.

I do have a pretty powerful battery so i dont think i need to replace that.

So i assume having a more powerful alternator might help.

;) But where do i find one?? Is there a such thing??

I know the alternator from PHR (should be available through MVP Motorsports - tell him Lurks from team Solo sent you) will work on the 300. Should work on the 400 to with at most a little creativity. Any good sound shop should be able to rewind or find an upgrade alternator for you though.

I don't see how, the voltage and current to the computer should remain the same. The larger alternator just supports more load. Or I'm wrong and it puts out more current, then potentially, it could be bad but I would think there are plenty of guards in place. Regardless, if you want a larger alternator and the computer takes a certain max input, just put a fuse before it on the power line - or step down in line with it. You should consult a reputable stereo shop, who did the install on your current ICE and toys? I can't believe all this stuff would be installed and load consideration never played out.

See when i bought the car it came with all these things in it except for the sub in the trunk and the person who sold me the car didnt kno much about the car since it was his son's who wasnt around anymore.....So basically i have been pretty much back tracking. ;)