Es 300 Radio

I have an 98 ES300. I want to replace the radio but can't find one. Is there any other radio from other model that would fit in? I have CD changer in glove compartiment.

I found a web place where they will provide me with the radio cade once I have the serial number.

I have an 98 ES300. I want to replace the radio but can't find one. Is there any other radio from other model that would fit in? I have CD changer in glove compartiment.

I found a web place where they will provide me with the radio cade once I have the serial number.

Hello... just wanted to let you know that I had the same problem. I had a 1997, and have now gone to a 2000 to get the warranty, but it's the same size. I ordered kit after kit, after kit (four total) that SAID they fit the specs for our cars, but they do NOT.

I ended up having a black piece custom fit into my Sony XPLOD so that I could re-do it. Beware using the factory amp for powering whatever subs and amps you decide to add. I fried mine in less than three days.

AND I'm on my second ES!!! LOL!!!

Lextusy/Alissa