Srt Stage 1 Turbo Kit

500lbman

What's up y'all

I'm thinking of taking the plunge and getting a SRT Stage 1 turbo kit installed in my IS300. I would love to hear from anyone who has done this regarding the power gains and all the necessary hardware required for this upgrade. I'd also like to know what the total investment is, and if you think it was worth it. Seems to me an IS300 with 275rwhp would scream! :cheers:

I think most people with turbo's try to avoid inepection, or get a garage that will cheat, or take some stuff off and get inspected. I don't think any of the kits are CARB certified, and maybe only one supercharger is or will be.

IS300+Boost=Adrenaline Rush. It's a good investment. You're just giving what the IS is missing when it came out, more power. I've got the SRT stage4 and loving it.

What is your email?

JPI

IS300+Boost=Adrenaline Rush.  It's a good investment.  You're just giving what the IS is missing when it came out, more power.  I've got the SRT stage4 and loving it.

What is your email?

JPI

chormjade@hotmail.com

I need to know if you guys can install an RPS carbon/carbon clutch on my IS300 with 2jz-gte block with Supra Getrac 6 spd tranny? If you can, I need to get a price quote from you with a flat bed tow truck. My RPS stage 3 clutch just went out last week and I'm going with the carbon/carbon twin disk unit from RPS. I should be receiving the clutch next Tuesday so install on Wednesday would be nice. Let me know. Thanx. Tom