Plans for my ES 350

Since I just got my ES yesterday....the only thing I have done so far is the Aquapel glass treatment (I swear by this stuff) & Rain X.

As for what I am going to be doing to my ES 350....this is a 'teaser' pic....as I am just getting started as I have other items on order....' cool.gif

ESstuff.jpeg

Ummmm wow!!!!  That is eye opening for sure!!  

Not sure what to say....😳

RX, what do you use for an air filter?  Wix, OE etc? 

I have to say, that is very disappointing re the results of the K & N air filter....

I use Wix or OEM filters for our RX and Mazda 3. Based upon the test above, Purolator air filters are also good. Now going back many years ago, I have used K&N air filters but stopped, five years ago. I use an AEM Dryflo filter as part of a true cold air intake system in my MX5 but that car gets only 1200 miles on it per year.

By the way, congrats on getting your ES350.👍

19 hours ago, RX400h said:

I use Wix or OEM filters for our RX and Mazda 3. Based upon the test above, Purolator air filters are also good. Now going back many years ago, I have used K&N air filters but stopped, five years ago. I use an AEM Dryflo filter as part of a true cold air intake system in my MX5 but that car gets only 1200 miles on it per year.

By the way, congrats on getting your ES350.👍

Thank you RX!  And I really appreciate the video! (I found several other ones as well that also demonstrated the lack of filtering performance of the K & N filters...I was shocked & frankly, quite angry to see the poor filtration).

I can honestly say after getting steered in the right direction (which I greatly appreciate), I will stick with nothing but OEM or Wix 'paper' air filters. 

Luckily I never installed it yet on my ES.....I will also be removing the K & N filter in my Wife's 2020 GMC Acadia SLT V6 AWD.