After Market Options for Gen 4 (2005-2006) Navigation GPS DVDs (more current than 2016)

The latest GPS Nav Update DVD I could locate for a 2006 RX 330 with a Gen 4 Navigation system, was a 2016 DVD marked as Rel 15.1  U30.    Has anyone been able to locate later version from Lexus or an alternate source for compatible North America region GPS Map updates from an alternate provider, that are more current than 2016?    Lexus appears to have discontinued providing these updates for the older models.   Thanks 115579213_GPSDVD15.1.thumb.gif.b228c464f49c9561678da88b305893e5.gif

Lexus Navigation Update | Update Cost, Installation, FAQ | Metro Lexus

Version 18.1 is the newest map update available for purchase from your Lexus dealer for any Lexus vehicle using GEN4 and higher hardware. This version was released Fall 2018, and yes, even as of the Spring of 2022, this release is still the most current version.

Thanks for the feedback.  I called my local Lexus dealer, and they unfortunately indicated the Ver 15.1  from 2016 was the last version they showed as compatible with my Gen 4 model year.   Can you advise if you were able to locate the Ver 18.1,  if it was obtained from Lexus directly (and if so, from which dealer),  and have you actually obtained / installed this version successfully.   Thanks for any further insight into this topic.   

PS  Can you also provide the specific Lexus Part #,  and the U Version number, to help with locating it?   Also,  what was the pricing.   Thanks again .     All my searches so far have not shown any signs of a Ver 18.1  as being available from any source...     

Jeff, did you try clinking on the CONTACT button on the site to which the link is directed? (Metro Lexus)
I do not have this update but wish I did. 😏
Dave

FYI,  I spoke to Mike in the Parts dept of Metro Lexus.  the Ver 15.1 for Gen4 systems is the latest that will work as a DVD upgrade.  That link you sent has inaccurate info and Mike / Lexus  agreed it needs to be corrected.  Rel 18.1  will not work with GEN4 systems...    But thanks for the lead ...