RWD v AWD LS 460 front upper control arms

Much confusion about so many LS 460 control arms. I want to know if a control arm part number 48630-59135 (Front, Upper Rearward arm for a 2009 LS 460 RWD) will fit for a part number 48630-59145 (F, Upper Rearward arm on a 2009, LS 460 AWD).聽 Simple question will the 2009 LS 460 RWD control arm part work on a 2009 LS 460 AWD?

If no one answers here, you may consider asking your dealership's parts department person who can verify whether part numbers are the same.

....or is that where the confusion started?馃槒

I can find the part聽48630-59135 (Front, Upper Rearward arm for a 2009 LS 460 RWD) in the aftermarket聽online stores but not the rated for AWD.聽 The dealership is my last resort.

My dealership says its a different number so there must be something different about it.聽 Obviously it's a different number, but that does not answer the question, can it be used on AWD?聽 And why can I not find one聽(Front, Upper Rearward arm on a 2009, LS 460 AWD) in the aftermarket?

I'd tend to ask myself, if the part does fit, what other reason would Lexus have for not using the same part/part number in both applications?

Excellent question, I don't have an answer.聽 But why not any Upper Rearward AWD to be found in the aftermarket online stores?聽 For example Beck/Arnley offers eight of the front eight control arms labeled for RWD and a Lower Rearward for AWD but none listed specifically for Upper Rearward AWD.聽 Aftermarket is $90 while Lexus parts department is $470.聽 I was thinking maybe a catalog omission and the RWD is the same part as the AWD?聽聽

I wonder if the parts department person can tell by looking at the drawings of the two parts. It is a mystery; that's for certain!