Replaced front right caliper and caliper bracket, cannot get warning lights off.

I have an 08 RX 400h, the bracket on the front right side had a seized pin, who ever did the brakes did not put any silicon on either pin.  I wasn't able to get just the bracket so I had to replace the entire caliper.  In doing so I changed out the hose as fast as I could but I'm sure some air got in there.  I've bled the line twice now and still have the lights on in the picture.  I read some of the other posts in here, and it was usually just air in the lines, but I can't get them to go off, the breaks feel fine, my wife says they feel slightly spongy, but the feel ok when I drive it.  Any ideas?

20220217_160018.jpg

Have you checked for codes? You'd need a code reader to do that or you may be able to have an auto parts store check for you.

Dealerships and some independent shops typically have a tool to cycle brake control modules. I stopped self-bleeding my brakes when the process required such tools (even in 2001 for my Corvette). 

I have not checked for codes, I was hoping to not have to, and that a simple bleeding of the brakes would fix the issue.  I'll see if I can't track down a scanner to read the codes.